The next satellite event of the INSPIRE Hackathon will be held for the first time outside Europe. The Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is organised in the frame of the IST Africa 2019 Conference. The hackathon is a collaborative event organised by Plan4all and Club of Ossiach associations and EU projects including EO4Agri, DataBio, NextGEOSS, EUXDAT, PoliVisu and AFarCloud.
- Do not miss! Registration for InfAI’s think tank and hackathon “Artificial Intelligence for Smart Agriculture” in Leipzig Open!
- EOVALUE: Call for Innovative Apps in the environmental and social domains
- IoT Technologies for Africa
- Registration for the Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is Open!
- Prague INSPIRE Hackathon and Workshop Trailers
- DataBio at the Zootechnia 2019 International Fair
- 12th EFITA International Conference
- XXXVIII CIOSTA & CIGR V International Conference
DATABIO General AssemblyJanuary 21st, 2019
DATABIO at the 24th month in its life cycle: Face-to-face General AssemblyDecember 12th, 2018
Season’s GreetingsDecember 21st, 2018
CREA Research Center for Cereal and Industrial Crops: Research DaysNovember 26th, 2018
GREENHOUSE TOMATO & BIG DATANovember 21st, 2018
IoT Technologies for AfricaMarch 20th, 2019
Registration for the Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is Open!March 19th, 2019
Prague INSPIRE Hackathon and Workshop TrailersFebruary 19th, 2019