The next satellite event of the INSPIRE Hackathon will be held for the first time outside Europe. The Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is organised in the frame of the IST Africa 2019 Conference. The hackathon is a collaborative event organised by Plan4all and Club of Ossiach associations and EU projects including EO4Agri, DataBio, NextGEOSS, EUXDAT, PoliVisu and AFarCloud.
- Info Day on 10 June – Patras DataBio Hackathon 2019
- Patras DataBio Hackathon 2019 – Al for Agriculture
- Sharing Data in Agriculture at the OGC Meeting in Leuven
- Do not miss! Registration for InfAI’s think tank and hackathon “Artificial Intelligence for Smart Agriculture” in Leipzig Open!
- EOVALUE: Call for Innovative Apps in the environmental and social domains
- IoT Technologies for Africa
- Registration for the Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is Open!
- Prague INSPIRE Hackathon and Workshop Trailers
DATABIO General AssemblyJanuary 21st, 2019
DATABIO at the 24th month in its life cycle: Face-to-face General AssemblyDecember 12th, 2018
Season’s GreetingsDecember 21st, 2018
CREA Research Center for Cereal and Industrial Crops: Research DaysNovember 26th, 2018
DATABIO: GROWTH OF DATAOctober 22nd, 2018
Info Day on 10 June – Patras DataBio Hackathon 2019June 6th, 2019
Patras DataBio Hackathon 2019 – Al for AgricultureJune 3rd, 2019
Sharing Data in Agriculture at the OGC Meeting in LeuvenMay 20th, 2019