DataBio was featured at the ‘Barley Seminars’ organised by the Plzensky Prazdroj brewery in Frydek-Mistek (22 Nov 2018) and Pilsen (20 Nov 2018), Czech Republic. Karel Charvat/Lesprojekt gave a speech on how to make barley production more effective and sustainable. His presentation (only in Czech) is below.
- Sharing Data in Agriculture at the OGC Meeting in Leuven
- Do not miss! Registration for InfAI’s think tank and hackathon “Artificial Intelligence for Smart Agriculture” in Leipzig Open!
- EOVALUE: Call for Innovative Apps in the environmental and social domains
- IoT Technologies for Africa
- Registration for the Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is Open!
- Prague INSPIRE Hackathon and Workshop Trailers
- DataBio at the Zootechnia 2019 International Fair
- 12th EFITA International Conference
DATABIO General AssemblyJanuary 21st, 2019
DATABIO at the 24th month in its life cycle: Face-to-face General AssemblyDecember 12th, 2018
Season’s GreetingsDecember 21st, 2018
CREA Research Center for Cereal and Industrial Crops: Research DaysNovember 26th, 2018
GREENHOUSE TOMATO & BIG DATANovember 21st, 2018
Sharing Data in Agriculture at the OGC Meeting in LeuvenMay 20th, 2019
IoT Technologies for AfricaMarch 20th, 2019
Registration for the Nairobi INSPIRE Hackathon 2019 is Open!March 19th, 2019